British Steel plans to begin consultations on closing its Scunthorpe blast furnaces after failing to reach a financial ...
The struggling British Steel said it could close its blast furnaces as soon as June with the potential loss of up to 2,700 ...
Thousands of jobs at risk as British Steel threatens closure of blast furnaces - A consultation has been launched on closing ...
Its Chinese owner earlier this week rejected a £500 million ($647 million) public rescue package for the loss-making ...
The UK will no longer be able to make its own steel from scratch — with its last two blast furnaces set to be shut. British ...
Then $75 per month. Complete digital access to quality FT journalism on any device. Cancel anytime during your trial.
Thousands of jobs are in danger after British Steel revealed plans that threaten to close its two blast furnaces. Up to 2,700 roles are at risk as a consultation was launched by the UK's second ...
British Steel says it is planning to close its two blast furnaces and steelmaking operations in the north England town of ...
British Steel has announced that it will consult on the closure of its two blast furnaces, steelmaking operations and a ...
LONDON, March 27 (Reuters) - China-owned British Steel said it could close its two blast furnaces as soon as June with the potential loss of up to 2,700 jobs, as U.S. tariffs and environmental ...